HRX Outsourcing & Consulting Pte Ltd is committed to upholding the privacy and security of our clients, candidates and all the visitors of our website. We assure that the personal data that are collected are used and disclosed by our employees with utmost care and responsibility and in compliance to Singapore’s prevailing privacy laws.
Please read the following information to understand our practices for collecting, storing, using, and disclosing your personal data in the provision of our recruitment and visa services. When you provide us with your personal data, using this website or other modes of communication, you fully agree and give your consent for us to collect, use and disclose these data for the purposes set out below.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
As HRX aims to provide you with quality and tailored service, we may request the following information and inform you how we use the same for the processing and completion of your request. You must ensure that you have provided us with the complete, accurate and up to date information and documents.
Candidates: We may collect your name, contact details, education, professional experience, and other information in your CV or resume. By submitting your CV or resume to this website or by email, you directly or indirectly agree to allow HRX to override your fundamental rights under the Personal Data Protection Act that you have registered with the relevant regulatory bodies.
Visa Applicants: We may request for similar information stated above, including copies of the supporting documents as required by the relevant government agency.
Corporate Clients: We may collect names of authorised representatives, office address, company contact details, candidate preferences, company headcount, and financial information (if necessary).
HRX collects, uses and discloses your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To provide useful information on your query or request;
2. To enable you to submit your CV or resume and apply for job openings on our website, to help us find you a suitable position, and to endorse your information to our clients for further consideration.
3. To assess your eligibility, to apply/renew/cancel the Singapore Visa, and to arrange the collection and formalities of the visa approval with the relevant government agency.
4. To assist you in managing the recruitment and placement of contract, temporary or permanent staff in your company, and to take on the payroll management of your outsourced staff.
5. We may disclose your personal data to government authorities, if deemed necessary.
6. We may ask your permission to collect, use and disclose your personal data to serve other purposes not stated above.
Privacy and Security
HRX seeks to maintain the privacy and security of our clients and candidates. All the personal data collected through our website are sent directly to and stored in a secured database that can only be accessed by relevant employees for further processing of your service request. We may also retain or destroy the personal data that we have collected in accordance to company requirements and/or prevailing laws.
As the internet itself is an insecure channel for transferring data, HRX cannot accept full responsibility for the protection of the data you send to us via the internet. Nevertheless, we strictly implement security measures to prevent probable mishandling, unlawful access, or disclosure of your personal data.
For your questions on our website privacy and security, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.